With increasing demands for workplace health the ability to measure changes in ambient air dust concentration becomes more important by the day. All areas where dust might cause harm to employees or sensitive devices can now be monitored and dust extraction systems operated accordingly.
Dumo brings Sintrol's unique Inductive Electrification Technology made famous by the Snifter and S300 series to ambient dust monitoring. With the 4...20 mA isolated output, two user adjustable independent alarm relays and full compatibility with Sintrol Network and DustTool with USB and RS485 communication ensures ease of use and easy connectivity.
Dumo has been updated to utilize Sintrol's newest and most sensitive measurement technology. New mechanical design makes the device even more robust and tolerant to difficult industrial environments.
- Perfect tool for ambient dust monitoring
- Unique Inductive Electrification Technology
- Monitoring low dust concentration
- Standard 4-20 mA out-put
- Two user adjustable independent alarms
- With USB ans RS485 communication ensure ease of use and easy connectivity
- Ex models (IECEx and ATEX) available
- Mines Industry
- Food Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Paper mills
- Cotton Processing Industry
- Textile mills
- Wood Industry
- Power Plant Control Room
- Food Warehouse