MTS offers testo- 882 which can take crisp and clear thermal images taken from a wide angle; parallel digital real images of the same measuring object with manual or motor-driven focusing. The testo 882 IR camera gives you this and much more. In fact, it gives you everything you need to take, document and analyse the thermal images of the object you have measured.
Areas of use for the testo 882 IR Camera
Quality control in the building sector and water damage restoration, maintenance of mechanical and electrical installations, precise high-temperature measurements, prevention of mould, energy management advice. The testo 882 IR camera has all the features you need to carry out a wide range of different thermal imaging tasks.
The impressive details of the testo 882 IR Camera
• 76 800 temperature measuring points for precise thermal imaging and crisp, clear images: Infrared resolution 320 x 240 pixels
• *SuperResolution technology (optional) that enhances the image quality to 640 x 480 pixels
• Thermal sensitivity <50 mK for measuring even the smallest temperature differences
• 32° lens for quick and easy coverage of larger image sections, can be focused manually or with motor
• Automatic hot/cold spot recognition for instant critical temperature depiction
• Built-in digital camera with power LEDs for parallel real and thermal images
• Free IRSoft PC software for professional analysis of thermal images. TwinPix technology for overlapping images on your PC monitor. Ideal for allocating thermal images, documenting results and for planning further measures
• Voice annotations via headset
• Intuitive, one-handed operation for quick and easy thermal imaging
Special measuring modes for even more precise thermal imaging
Special measuring modes and functions broaden your measuring spectrum and provide even more precise measurements for faster results:
• Solar mode for identifying faults at photovoltaic systems: enter the externally measured radiation intensity of the sun at the point in time at which the image was taken into the camera. This value is saved alongside each of the thermal images to allow correct comparisons to be made
• Special measuring mode for detecting places where there is a risk of mold: the infrared camera can use the externally measured ambient temperature and humidity and the surface temperature to calculate the moisture value of each measuring point and depict it as a real moisture image
• High temperature option: the measuring range can be increased to 550°C for even more flexibility
Thermal imaging analysis on your PC
The thermal and digital images you have taken can be transferred from your infrared camera to your PC via SD card or USB cable. The IRSoft pro PC software included in the scope of delivery allows you to carry out a quick and reliable analysis of your images. The TwinPix Technology allows you to overlap real and thermal images to create a combined image which can be analysed more easily and efficiently.
The testo 882 infrared camera with thermal resolution 320 x 240 pixels is supplied together with the following accessories: