MTS offers IQ+FLOW® Mass Flow Sensor
. Due to the use of micro solid state technology (MEMS), It has been able to halve the footprint dimension to 0.75"
, thereby realizing the ultra compact flow and pressure meters and controllers.
- Flow ranges from 0,2…10 mln/min up to 0,1…5 ln/min (Full Scale values)
- Very stable Zero, due to the thermally balanced chip-sensor
- Compact assembly ensures space efficiency
- Economical solution, low cost of ownership
- Fast response, down to 300 msec
- Analog and digital (RS232 or RS485) communication
Examples of analytical applications based on the ultra compact modules with a footprint of 0.75″ are:
- Flow – Pressure control at the injector side of a GC
- Flow control at the detector side of a GC or HPLC
- Flow control in an FID detector