Insertion Paddle Wheel Flowmeter
are cost effective stainless steel flow meters for measuring the flow of water, fuels & other low viscosity liquids in pipes sizes 1.5"~100" (40~2500mm). Insertion flow meters are installed with the metering head 1/8th into the pipe resulting in very little pressure drop. They do not require external power when used with the Trimec rate totalisers however some options such as high temperature & non-magnetic models require external power.
- Applications include HVAC, hot & chilled water, fire systems, water distribution(management & treatment), boiler feed water & hydrant flow testing
- IP68 (NEMA6) submersible 316SS construction
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range
- Rugged & compact design
- Intrinsically safe hazardous area versions
- Integral or remote pre-amplifiers & flow instruments
- Version will be suitable for “hot tap” installation
- Typical industry applications include: HVAC – Hot & chilled water, Fire system & Thermal energy monitoring.
- Municipal – Water distribution, Water management and Water treatment. Irrigation – Water management.
- Water treatment – Chlorination, De-salination & mechanical filtration plants, Chemical injection systems.
- Refineries – Primary flow additive injection, Fire & cooling systems.
- Power generation – Boiler feed water, Steam condensate, Process water & water balancing.
- Chemical – Process & cooling tower water, Chemical & water batching.
- Others – Cement Mfg, Diesel fuel transferring, Flow testing, Fire truck & Hydrant flow monitoring, Food processing, Pulp/paper, Mining.