MTS Offers Magnetic Float Operated Level Transmitter
for Fuel oils, Diesel, LDO, Furnace Oil, Solvents & corrosive chemicals etc.
- Reedsswitches are hermetically sealed-in glass under an inert gas and therefore protected from contamination
- Reedswitches used by us are suitable for maximum working voltage of 150 VDC and current 1 Ampere. But our circuitry they are subjected to maximum of 3 VDC and current 1 mA in case of resistance output and maximum of 24 VDC and 20mA when used in conjunction with a signal conditioner for current This ensures long life of the product.
- Reedswitches are UL approved and ISO certified for quality management.
- Operating temperature range of reedswitches are -40 deg. C. To 125 deg. C. The stainless steel float-guide pipe, containing the PCB of reedswitches and resistances, is solidly filled with MgO Powder. Hence this is suitable for subzero temperature.
- Reedswitches are protected against mechanical damage and contact corrosion & vibration.
- Since an outer protection tube is provided (For application like LPG, where external cage is not possible) the reedswitches sensor assembly can be replaced without disturbing the process.
- Since the float is of 200mm dia with specific gravity -0.4 (for LPG) it will have higher buoyant force. For standard application float shall be 48mm Or 68mm in diameter.
- Fuel Oils
- DM Water
- Tank Monitoring