Whatever level of suspended solids from 2 NTU all the way up to >8% solids, the SoliSense® is the solution. A sophisticated sensor that ranges from 2 NTU to 8% solids (in waste water, up to 50% in other solids), this suspended solids monitor is the solution, and is unique in its ability to measure from low NTU to percent solids in one sensor.
Suitable for applications where a traditional turbidimeter or suspended solids analyser would be used. The suspended solids sensor can be fitted with an auto-cleaning function that blasts either water or air across the optical windows keeping them clean.
- From 2 NTU to 8% Solids
- Displays in NTU, mg/l, g/l or % solids – flexible
- Auto-clean optical sensor – months without maintenance
- Stable and reliable – excellent process control
- Suitable for all potable, waste and process waters
- Up to 12 months between maintenance
- Up to 12 months between calibration
The SoliSense® suspended solids analyser has been designed specifically to be suitable for all waste water applications.
- Inlet monitoring (turbidity 2-4,000 NTU)
- Effluent monitoring (suspended solids 0-1,000 mg/l)
Traditional monitoring applications where the SoliSense® is particularly suited:
- Online Suspended Solids Analyser
- Online RAS meter (Return Activated Sludge)
- Online MLSS meter (Mixed Liquor Suspended Solids)
- Online WAS meter (Waste Activated Sludge)
- Thickened sludge – Online total suspended solids meter
- Centrate – Online total suspended solids meter
- Filtrate – Online total suspended solids meter
- Waste Water Effluent – Online total suspended solids meter
- Waste Water Influent – Online total suspended solids meter for turbidity