Wireless temperature measurement: The testo 915i thermometer with smartphone operation and Bluetooth is part of the popular Testo Smart Probes portfolio. The thermometer provides fast, reliable measurement results and is versatile and easy to use thanks to the robust probe – making it ideal for carrying out your measurements, e.g. of ambient temperatures as well as temperatures in ducts and at air outlets.
testo 915i - Thermometer with air probe and smartphone operation
- Robust, fast-response air temperature probe (TC type K, class 1), measuring range -50 to +400 °C
- High measuring accuracy up to ±1.0 °C thanks to system calibration ex-works
- For fast, wireless ambient temperature measurements and measurements in ducts and at air outlets
- Innovative locking mechanism on the handle for easy, secure attachment of plug-in Testo measuring probes
- Versatile in all temperature-relevant applications: Compatible with all Testo and standard type K thermocouple probes
- testo Smart App: Display of readings, clear graphical presentation of temperature curves, create documentation on site and send as a PDF or CSV file
- Automatic Bluetooth connection to smartphones, tablets or compatible Testo measuring instruments
- Bluetooth with a range of up to 100 m
- Handy, robust housing
Thanks to its proven quality and great durability, you can rely on your Testo Smart Probe in all conditions.
DELIVERY SCOPE: Wireless Smart Probe testo 915i with air probe (TC Type K), including batteries and calibration protocol.