Turbopulse Turbine Flowmeters
are precise, reliable and robust units for the volumetric flow measurement of clean low viscosity liquids. Stainless steel construction with tungsten carbide bearings provides long life with a wide range of aggressive and non-lubricating liquids in petrochemical and general industrial applications. Fifteen sizes cover flows from 0.11 to 7000 m3/hr (0.5 to 30000 USGPM)
with +/- 0.5% linearity. Enhanced linearity is available in larger sizes where custody transfer performance is required.
- High accuracy & repeatability.
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range.
- Rugged & compact design.
- Certified Exd & I.S. hazardous area versions.
- Quadrature pulse output option.
- Integral or remote pre-amplifiers & flow instruments.
- ±0.15% custody transfer models available.
- distribution of fuels
- metering of chemicals
- light hydraulic oils