MTS Offers KAT flow 100 a compact Fixed Type Clamp-On Ultrasonic flow transmitter
with a robust and practical design for permanent installation and flow measurement on single pipes. The instrument offers a cost-effective option owing to its simplified specification and availability of a range of transducer types. The varied functionality and simple operation of the KAT flow 100 make it the perfect product for large projects and customer specific solutions. As a special solution the KAT flow 100 can be offered without local display with a hand-held programming device.
- Bi-directional measurement with totalizer function
- Pipe diameter range 10 mm to 3,000 mm
- Temperature range for sensors -30 °C to +80 °C (-22 °F to +176 °F)
- Weight 750 g
- Robust IP 66 Aluminum Enclosure Wall or Pipe mounted with AC Or DC Power supplies
- Sturdy unit with LCD display and five-key keypad
- 4-20mADC, RS-485, Modbus, Open collector pulse output
- Pharmaceutical:- Water for injection measurement, Measurement of sterile fluids, Clean room applications.
- Building Services:- Installation on hot water lines, Energy flow measurement, Installation on chilled water systems.
- Water and Wastewater:- Replacement of electromagnetic flowmeters, Drinking water and effluent measurements, Pump testing
- Aircraft and Aerospace:- Monitoring of hydraulic systems, Use in landing gear test benches, Measurement of specialist media.
- Marine and Shipbuilding:- Measurement of engine cooling lines, Monitoring of sea water inlets, Heavy fuel oil measurements.
- General Industry:- Automated process control, Large scale metering projects, Measurement of steam condensate