Hand-Held Type Transit Time Type
Ultrasonic Flow Meter is carefully designed so that it is very compact and easy to use. A user can use hand to hold as well as to operate the flow meter main unit .The user-interface is self-explanatory and very easy to follow. Besides, the unique clamp-on fixture design makes the installation very simple and no special skills or tools required. Due to the non-intrusive nature of the clamp-on technique, there is no pressure drop, no moving parts, no leaks and no contamination.
- Compact design, light-weight and user-friendly.
- Principle of Transit Time and MultiPulseTM Technology.
- Can be used for mobile measurement, flow rate calibration, data comparing, meters running status checking.
- A variety of liquid applications can be accommodated: ultra-pure liquids, potable water, chemicals, raw sewage, reclaimed water, cooling water, river water, plant effluent, etc.
- Data Logger functions. The capacity is based on users’ choice, and the maximum can reach 8GB.
- Users can store 5 years’ data in it at least and user can read, edit and export the data for reference and analysis.
- Water (hot water, cooling water, potable water, sea water etc.)
- Petroleum products
- Chemicals, including alcohol, acids, etc
- Beverage, food and pharmaceutical processors
- Secondary sewage, waste treatment, etc.
- Power plants, Metallurgy and miming applications
- Pipeline leak detection, inspection, tracking and collection